Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Stars Fell on Alabama

2 posts in one day! Wow!! My brother will be so proud! Tomorrow is Aly's ballerina birthday party, so I wanted to go ahead and "cleanse my camera"! Chad had a roadtrip to Alabama this weekend, so I packed up the girls and spent one night in Birmingham with his sister and our niece and nephew, and then met up with the team in Montgomery. The girls can't get enough of their cousins, William and Warner, and have come to LOVE hotels, so just that was enough to make the trip worth it! (there is nothing like ice machines and luggage carts to spell v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n!) I also took the girls to the Montgomery Zoo--it was awesome and a great size! We even got to ride a little train around the park! The best part, of course, was getting to see Daddy and the Basketball Boys!

Aly and Warner in Aunt Elizabeth's old dance costumes


William--one of the sweetest boys I know!



Caroline playing 'peek-a-boo' with the big kids



The girls looking at the tigers



Getting ready for the train ride

No comments: