Friday, February 20, 2009

Precious Time

Nana and Papa came into town for the past week and we had a blast! I think that it was the first time that they have been around us in a long time when the girls stayed healthy the whole time! I feel so happy that although the girls don't get to see my parents as often as any of us would like, they have a connection to them that is just absolutely unique! They have traditions with them that they (the girls!) remember each time they're around, and I think it's so fun to sit back and watch. They left this morning, so the countdown is on until August, when we'll see them again. We love y'all and miss you already!

(My camera was broken until about 2 days ago, so these are the only pictures I have...)

Cooking dinner from new Sesame Street cookbook

Yee-haw!


This video is a little over a week old, but I thought it was just too cute!

No comments: