Thursday, November 6, 2008

Off to Iraq (again!)

My older brother, Matt (older by only 8 months!) is being re-deployed to Iraq today. He was over there several years ago, and is going back for approximately 12 months. Please keep him, along with his wife, Jackie, and 15-month-old, Ava, in your prayers. Please pray for his safety and strength. Please pray that Jackie will have an abundance of patience and strength during this time. Thanks so much, and (at the risk of sounding corny...) God Bless America!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Praying for Matt and his family. I can't imagine being away or having my husband be away for so long. God bless all of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karin! This really puts things into perspective for me! I'd take recruiting trips and away games any day over sending my husband to Iraq! I'll be keeping them in our prayers. Love, Krissy