Monday, August 8, 2011

A slice of Heaven...

In our typical August tradition, we cram lots of milestones into one week, all of which fall on the heels of our long, 2-week-vacation to New York. Our stay with my parents was wonderful, relaxing, memorable... and as an attempt to keep this blog updated during this week full of birthdays, meet-the-teachers, first days of school, KINDERGARTEN...I'm going to piggy-back off of my extremely talented sister-in-law and allow her to sum up our trip (much more poetically than I would myself!). Please read about our time here and here. Thanks, Cort!

More milestones to come...

1 comment:

coco said...

just saying the word kindergarten makes me tear up, i can't imagine how you must feel! love you and can't wait to hear about all of the exciting changes!