Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pillow Talk

One of my favorite things about the girls sharing a room is that I get to eavesdrop. As soon as Chad and I tuck them in and leave the room at night, Caroline usually says, "A-yee, wanna talk?" They plop themselves on the sides of their bed and have conversations like only a 4- and almost 3-year-old can. The first thing that they were talking about tonight while their mama stood 15 feet away listening was about our upcoming trip to Nana and Papa's. Aly was excited to surprise them (they definitely know we're coming!) and Caroline couldn't wait to feel the airplane bump (definitely not my favorite part!) When I went back about 15 minutes later, Aly was telling Caroline about everything there is to look forward to at the dentist. I wish that I could tape these conversations to listen to years from now. Sweet, sweet, sweet.

The following pictures have nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to include them for Nana and Papa...

Baby Blue


And just one guess at what these two are doing!!


No comments: