Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Day!

It has been unseasonably (and unreasonably!) cold here in Georgia this week. I don't mind the cold until about December 26th, but then I'm ready for spring. Cold isn't so bad, however, when it's accompanied by snow! I don't remember the last time we had it here, but we took full advantage of the light dusting we got Thursday night! We went into Chad's basketball game in the barren winter-brown, and left in a quiet, winter wonderland! Luckily, it was still there to be played in the following morning:

Our little snow-angel














Basking in the sun (and the warmth of central heating!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karin! David Willson told us about your blog. I love it! It looks like yall are doing so well. The girls are simply stunning. I wish we were neighbors and I could pop over to give you a hug. Miss you and love you! Settle