Friday, September 19, 2008

Coach Daddy

Chad is at a coaching clinic this weekend--I know that he will have fun talking basketball and seeing friends. He is so sweet, though, because he's been genuinely upset about leaving us. Obviously as a coach, he is no stranger to being out of town...but we've had one of those "off-seasons" where we were able to spend a lot of time together as a family...and really enjoyed it! As excited as he is about the season starting up again, I appreciate the fact that leaving is a little tough for him...home is where his heart is! While I'm on the subject, I just want to brag on the fact that I truly believe that God created him to be a dad--and not just that, but a dad to GIRLS. Most of you who read this know that he is the sensitive one in this marriage: the cryer, the communicator, the Life-Time-channel watcher. We laugh at this from time to time, but I really think that he was created for this role...and what a job he does in that role! We love you, Daddy!

Aly and Daddy going to "Daddy's Dessert" at school


Tickly Monster


More Tickly Monster...



Sweet Caroline

No comments: