Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fast Track through Fall

There is little that I like about Chad being gone during basketball season. The only thing, actually, is the fact that I can keep up with this and others' blogs. I don't ever have a chance to sit down at the computer during the day, and when Chad is at home at night, well...he is much cozier than a laptop. So until the season is in full-swing, I will have to sneak in time here and there to update our lives in pictures.

We have tried to take advantage of every wonderful thing that this season has to offer: plenty of playing outside, the county fair, football games, pumpkin patches, and hayrides. I guess that if it were autumn for 365 days, I would even get tired of it. But then again, that seems just impossible!
The Ferris Wheel atop Rome




Tummies Full of Delicious Fair Food
(Aly's holding a Bible the Gideon's handed out to the kids...if you're wondering what to get for your child's Christmas gift, track down a Gideon! Who would've guessed that the favorite part of the fair was a FREE Bible?!)





Caroline...what can I say. Aly HATES to be silly, Caroline lives for it. This is the kind of thing she strolls around in every day! Gotta love it.



Aly's field trip to a nearby town's pumpkin patch (Caroline, Jack and I got to tag along!)



Yet another pumpkin patch

1 comment:

coco said...

karin, you are so cute in glasses! love the pictures.