Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby BLUE!!

We had a doctor's appointment today; our wonderful doctor gave us an early Ultrasound and we found out that we are having A BOY!! A little more blue to mix in with our very pink household! Chad and I are ecstatic and were a little on the obnoxious side in the Ultrasound room-- I was laughing so hard with excitement the technician could barely see a picture! Chad said through tears, "I didn't want to tell you this, but I really wanted one!" We told the girls and Aly's only response was, "Can I still call him Lily?" (Not ever a name in the running, but sure!) Here are a few pictures from our exciting morning:

8 comments:

Cortney Smith said...

I love you and I love this post! So precious! I was in tears when I saw the text this morning! A little more blue in your very pink world will make for some very exciting years to come! Here's to many little leauge games, sword fights, bandaged and bruised limbs, one more fit thrower during Georgia games, and a little boy who will have his mama and sisters wrapped around his little finger! Love you all!

Kristan said...

OK, so I don't have little girls, but there is nothing better than packing up and heading out to the soccer field to watch your little one play! We start t-ball this year and I know there is a reason God gave me boys :-) Congrats Karin...you'll be in love the minute you lay eyes on him! Love ya!

coco said...

i can just picture it already.....the girls torturing him with their tutus and plastic heels! i am so in love with him already! congrats. (i cannot stop grinning at the thought of chad crying during the ultrasound!) LOVE IT!!!!

Catherine McPherson said...

YEAH!!!! I'm thrilled for you all:) Thoughts and prayers go out to you guys

Unknown said...

What a beautiful, life affirming post!! I could just feel the excitement in your words... what a wonderful blessing. I love Chad's reaction too! Love to you all from a pretty inexperienced "boy mom" (aka Gigi) who loves her little man!

Ashley Smith said...

Most definitely a boy in the sonogram! It is going to be so fun to have a crazy little boy running around. I am so happy that you are getting to experience the best of both worlds.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys....so exciting to get a boy!

Kristin Denman said...

Congrats Karin and Chad! What a blessing to have a healthy baby boy! Boys are soooo sweet! He will be well taken care of by his big sisters. :)