Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mademoiselle Aly

I think that from the day that we found out that we were having a girl, I've been looking forward to Sunday. I grew up going to the Nutcracker Ballet every year with my mom, and on Sunday, I got to take Aly... and she LOVED it. She was honestly captivated by the entire performance and absolutely lost it when it was over and we got up to leave. The day was one of the most fun I've had with her, and I look forward to many many more years of it! We made the trip to Atlanta (along with Chad's mom- Big D), ate lunch at the Steak and Shake, and got to The Fox in plenty of time to climb up and look down from the balcony, visit the orchestra, and look through the program.
Caroline got to spend the entire day with Daddy, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I'm not sure if she's going to be a Nutcracker fan yet...I can't imagine her sitting still that long right now! But I do look forward to finding what it is that will also captivate her. Right now, we're just all enjoying the impromptu ballets we get to watch in the kitchen every morning with our own little Prima Ballerinas!

Lunch at Steak and Shake



Outside of the Theatre

No comments: