Friday, November 12, 2010

Good night

Chad and the team left for a tournament in Nashville yesterday, so the kids and I packed up and joined them today. They have been talking about the hotel to anyone who would stand still to listen for the last few days that they've known about it. We got to stop in Sewanee, TN to enjoy lunch with my dear friend, Cortney, and then got to the hotel just in time to say 'good-bye' to Chad (and jump on the hotel beds for a few minutes.) We survived the game with just one chocolate-milk-spill, one 'potty' accident, and a win for the Hawks! I hear deep breaths coming from three different kids as I type, and I know that the hard day was well-worth it when I see these faces:

(well, not literally SEE this face--this is the way that Jack sleeps!)



No comments: